We limit what we do with your data
Categories of Information Collected
We receive and store any information that you give us when using our website, or collected over the phone. This information may include any and all of the following:
- Personal Identifers such as name, Login name, password, mailing address, email address, phone number, and IP Address.
- Characteristics of protected classifications such as demographic information.
- Commercial information such as purchase history, credit card numbers, and other billing information.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with our Website.
- Geolocated IP address.
- Audio information in the form of recorded phone calls.
- Information for sending targeted emails about products or promotions.
Uses of Collected Information
These categories of information are collected for the following Business Purposes:
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecution of those responsible for such activity.
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair website functionality.
- Auditing interactions with you for quality and accuracy.
- Short-term communication of special events and promotions.
- Performing services on behalf of the business such as maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytic services, or providing similar services on behalf of the business
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by the business, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device.
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration
These categories of information are also collected for the following Commercial Purposes:
Facilitating interactions between you and BKUPGEEK or others, such as by sharing content on social media or by email.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
BKUPGEEK does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
BKUPGEEK may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to BKUPGEEK, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
BKUPGEEK may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the food faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on BKUPGEEK or the site; (b)protect and defend the right or property of BKUPGEEK; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of BKUPGEEK, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
BKUPGEEK secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. BKUPGEEK uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Tracking User Behavior
BKUPGEEK may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within BKUPGEEK, in order to determine what BKUPGEEK services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within BKUPGEEK to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by BKUPGEEK. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website address. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the BKUPGEEK website.
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Similar Technologies
A cookie is a small data file that is placed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit a website. A "session cookie" expires immediately when you end your session (i.e., close your browser). A "persistent cookie" stores information on the hard drive so when you end your session and return to the same website at a later date, the cookie information is still available. When you visit our website, we may use both a session and a persistent cookie. These cookies may contain information (such as a unique user ID) that is used to track your usage of our website and in some cases, your e-mail address. Your e-mail address is only saved in this cookie if you register with us.
Facebook Conversion Tracking Pixel
With your permission, our website utilizes the Conversion Tracking Pixel service Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). This tool allows us to follow the actions of users after they are redirected to a provider's website by clicking on a Facebook advertisement. We are thus able to record the efficacy of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes. The colled data remain anonymous. This means that we cannot see the personal data of any individual user. However, the collected data are saved and processed by Facebook. We are informing you on this matter according to our information at this time. Facebook is able to connect the data with your Facebook account and use the data for own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook's Data Use Policy found under: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. Facebook Conversion Tracking also allows Facebook and its partners to show you advertisements on and outside Facebook. In addition, a cookie will be saved onto your computer for these purposes.
Only users over 13 years of age may give their permissoin. If you are younger thatn this age, please consult your legal guardians.
Please click here if you would like to revoke your permission: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/.
Tidio Chat Service
BKUPGEEK is not making use of these messages or data other than to follow up on users' registered issues or inquiries. Your personal data will be processed and transmitted in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You may submit a request to know the categories of information or specific pieces of information we have collected about you by contacting us at (870)613-2732 during buisness hours (8am - 5pm CST), or by contacting us via email at email@example.com.
At this time we do not meet the criteria for CCPA. So, we don't have an 800 number to call or a webpage to submit your request. But we are willing to provide whatever information you request.
The CCPA applies to you or your business if you meet the following criteria:
- If you do business for profit in California or reaching into California,
- You take personal information from California users/consumers (including those who live in CA but are traveling outside the state at the time you collect their personal info), and
- One of the following applies to you: (i) you have at least $25 million in annual revenue, (ii) you buy, receive for commercial purposes, sell, or share for commercial purposes the personal information of at least 50,000 users in California, or (iii) at least half of your revenue comes from selling users’ personal information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in wh8ich you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
BKUPGEEK does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information for children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, BKUPGEEK may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from BKUPGEEK, you may opt out of such communications by going to https://www.bkupgeek.com/unsubscribe.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
BKUPGEEK welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement or Privacy. If you believe that BKUPGEEK has not adhered to this Statement, please contact BKUPGEEK at:
25 Bone Lane
Batesville, AR 72501
Effective as of September 28, 2020